- I NEED A LAWYER / A LAWYER
A lawyer is that person incorporated into the corresponding Bar Association as a practitioner. They exercise their activity with freedom and independence, serving the interest of the recipients and of society in accordance with the capacity and ability determined by good professional practice and complying with the corresponding regulations.
- WHAT CAN A LAWYER SOLVE?
Lawyers are authorized to exercise exclusively the professional activities of direction and defense of the parties in all types of processes, as well as legal advice and advice.
- WHEN IS IT NECESSARY TO GO TO A LAWYER?
In all those cases in which you have a legal doubt and need guidance. The timely intervention of a lawyer or a lawyer can avoid a lawsuit or a subsequent conflict.
- WHAT RIGHTS DO I HAVE BEFORE AN ATTORNEY OR A LAWYER?
- – Right to information. Lawyers will have to keep their client informed of the following circumstances:a) Of the possible causes that may limit or condition their performance
b) Of their membership, membership number, and compliance with the liability insurance duty professional civil
c) His technical opinion on the assignment and the possible possibilities thereof, as well as the foreseeable costs and expenses
d) On the actions and results that are produced
e) Of the foreseeable cost of the intervention of your lawyer and your lawyer, being able to obtain a prior estimate, to agree in writing the commission’s fees, to obtain a detailed minute of the professional services provided, and the correct settlement of the amounts paid on account.
- – Right to a professional service. In the development of their functions, lawyers will adjust to the technical, deontological, and good practice requirements adjusted to the legal protection of each matter, and will diligently carry out all those activities that the defense of the entrusted matter imposes on them, avoiding that Legitimate acts of resignation to the commission or substitution of a lawyer may cause helplessness.
- – Right to claim for the deficient provision of professional services. The user has the right to claim for possible damages caused by the poor provision of professional services or by an incorrect ethical behavior of the contracted professional, either before the ordinary jurisdiction or before the Professional Association, the two actions being compatible.